Sunday 26 March 2017

EASY Slimming World Chicken Curry - Syn Free


EASY Slimming World Chicken Curry - Syn Free

I super LOVE this chicken curry. 
Its syn free (which is amazing) and well easy to cook - which is even better!
I do a big batch of this each time and freeze it so I always have it ready when I need it.
I take it to work and have it on its own or with rice - super filling and always tastes yummy!
Aaron loves it as well, so it cant be bad. 
I added shrooms to mine - as I love them, but you can add wherever speedy veg you want! 
The more speedy veg the better!!
If you try is let me know what you think. 
Lou x

Here is a link to the original recipe on the Slimming World website -
http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/easy-chicken-curry.aspx

Ingredients- 
Low calorie cooking spray
2 tsp of Garlic powder
2 large onions peeled & finely chopped
1 green pepper, deseeded & chopped in chunks
4 skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
100g chopped mushrooms
500g of Passata
225ml chicken stock 2
1 heaped tsp of medium curry spice
*Fat free natural yogurt to add at the end - if you like it creamy!

Step by Step:

Chop your veg in to chunks
Brown the onions
Brown chicken
Add everything else to the pan
Bring to the boil
Simmer for 40-45 mins
Serve - YUM!

Check out my other Slimming World recipes on our YouTube channel +Lou and Aaron
Follow me on Twitter @louloubellarell 
Follow me on Facebook @AaronandLou

No comments:

Post a Comment