Sunday 26 March 2017

EASY Slimming World Beef Stew - 1/2 Syn


EASY Slimming World Beef Stew - 1/2 Syn

An easy, great tasting beef stew!
Serves 4 - only 1/2 a syn a portion.

I love this recipe its super easy and tastes well good. 
I love to have it on a chilly Autumn/Winter day. 
Aaron really likes to have it with crusty bread - but thats not so slimming world friendly so I love having it with Swede mash, rice or just on its own in a big bowl. Amazing!
If you make it let me know what you think of it.
Lou x 

Here is a link to the recipe I used -
http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/beef-stew.aspx

Ingredients - 
12 shallots
Low calorie cooking spray
2 carrots
380g braising steak, all visible fat removed
1 level tbsp tomato purée
1 bouquet garni
170g closed cap mushrooms
2 level tsp onion gravy granules
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Step by Step:
Cut up all your veg and steak in to chunks
Brown your onions
Add everything else to the pan
Simmer for 1.5 hours
Add gravy granules (and mushrooms if you are adding them in)
Simmer for 20 mins
Serve - Yummers!

Check out my other Slimming World recipes on our YouTube channel +Lou and Aaron
Follow me on Twitter @louloubellarell 
Follow me on Facebook @AaronandLou

No comments:

Post a Comment