Sunday 26 March 2017

EASY Slimming World Beef Bourguignon - 1.5 SYN


EASY Slimming World Beef Bourguignon - 1.5 SYN

Feeds 4
1.5 Syn a portion
Freezer friendly

This was the first Slimming World dinner that I cooked from scratch that I had never ever cooked before Slimming World. 
I was a bit nervous as it sounded posh and complicated but it was so EASY!!! 
Aaron Loves it with some fresh french stick covered in butter but keeping on plan I have mine with swede mash, but you could do it with rice, potato mash or just on its own. Its brill.
Lou x

Ingredients -
Low calorie cooking spray
100g back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, chopped
1 large onion
700g stewing beef, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-size pieces
2 level tsp Garlic Powder
150ml red wine
425ml beef stock
1 level tbsp tomato purée
1 level tsp rosemary
1 level tsp thyme
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Step by Step - 
Brown your onions
Add everything else to the pan
Bring to the boil
Simmer for 2 hours with the lid on
Serve - Mine was with Swede Mash.

Video for my Syne Free Slimming World swede mash found here 

Here is the link to the Slimming world recipe that I used as a guide -
http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/beef-bourguignon-with-swede-mash.aspx

Have a go and let me know what you think.

Check out my other Slimming World recipes on our YouTube channel +Lou and Aaron
Follow me on Twitter @louloubellarell 
Follow me on Facebook @AaronandLou




No comments:

Post a Comment