Saturday 3 August 2019

My Slimming World Journey - Week 1

My Slimming World Journey 
Week 1




You can check out my video on week 1 by clicking here.

I have joined Slimming world.... again.
I did really well on this originally but have been off it for a while.
While making my evening meals SW friendly (most of the time) anything else was not.
Its time to get organised and back on the waggon!
I have at least 3 stone to loose so better get cracking!

So come on by and say hi!
Tell me abut your weight-loss journey!
Whats your best tips and tricks to help you stay on track?
I cant wait to talk to you!
Lou x


Subscribe to you Youtube channel for more weight-loss vlogs and fun easy Slimming World recipes!


Follow me on twitter - @synfreeandfull OR  @louloubellarell
Instagram - @synfreeandfull  OR  @louloubellarella
Facebook - @Synfreeandfull


No comments:

Post a Comment