Saturday 10 August 2019

EASY Slimming World BBQ Chicken - 1/2 Syn


EASY Slimming World BBQ Chicken 

Serves 4 - under 1/2 syn each.


Click Here to watch my youtube video on how I made it. 


You will need - 
1/2 tsp Celery Salt
1/2 Tsp Crushed Garlic
3 Tsp BBQ Seasoning
1 Tsp Chilli powder
1 Tsp Honey
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Dark Soy
1 Tbsp Passata
Pepper
2x Chicken Breasts
1 Tsp Liquid Smoke

I found this recipe in a SW cook book (Meals for 1), but again didn't have the exact stuff, and added some liquid smoke for a more smokey favour and I used Chicken breasts not thighs like the book.
The Meals for 1 book can be found Here (not a sponsor).

If you try this recipe let me know what you think, or even send me a picture of it!
Subscribe for more easy Slimming World recipes or to follow my weight loss vlog!
And don't forget to hit that notification bell.

Lou x x

Email - Synfreeandfull@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter - @synfreeandfull OR @louloubellarell
Instagram - @synfreeandfull  OR  @louloubellarella
Facebook - @Synfreeandfull

No comments:

Post a Comment