Friday 25 May 2018

EASY Slimming World Rustic Potatoes SYN FREE




EASY Slimming World Rustic Potatoes 
SYN FREE



I wanted something different to the normal SW chips so made these - Strangely even though they are kinda the same as Slimming world chips they were a great tasty change. Some times I guess you can just change the shape of your food and it changes the whole meal. Did for me anyway!

Check out my video HERE.

YOU NEED - 
10 small potatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

HOW TO - 
Cut up the potatoes into 2 or 3 bits
Put on a baking tray
Sprinkle on the Salt
Sprinkle on the Pepper
Put in the oven for 15 + mins (180 degrees)
Once starting to turn golden brown take out and serve.

A great alternative to the normal SW chips.
Quick and easy - and SYN FREE!

Let me know if you try them.
Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment